Social Icons


twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Selasa, April 3

My Ambition


My ambition is to become a successful pharmacist. I have always enjoyed attending science,medical and all things about pharmacy lessons in college. I believe it would be life’s greatest joy to establish my career in the pharmacy field.
The pharmacist  profession is one of the noblest one. I would like to contribute in someway to help people regain their health and happiness.
Becoming a successful pharmacist involves a lot of hard work and dedication. I want to be person who braved a lot of setbacks to become successful in my own way.
As a pharmacist I would be able to invent new things for mankind. I would then be able to lead a more comfortable life and  I would do my best to be there for all people  whenever they need me. I would devote all my energy to learn more about medicine  going deeper into it and giving the best possible treatment to one and all humans. I would not allow the financial status of the people to make any difference to me.
My parents are very support me. they always pray that I may become a useful person for others. therefore I have to learn and keep learning to make my dreams come true.

In order to fulfill my ambition, not only must I work hard for it, I must also understand that “Failure is the mother of success”.

2 komentar:

  1. it seems, you must learn english more seriously..cause your grammatical is very terrible..hehe..
    keep learning.. :)

    BalasHapus